If you are a new or existing business you must be aware of the following:
- The majority of new and existing business owners have no knowledge of the business credit industry, giving our clients a huge competitive advantage in obtaining business credit.
- Having a business with an established business credit profile will enable the business owner to obtain multiple times the credit utilizing the business owners social security number for personal credit and the businesses Federal Tax ID for business credit.
- Business credit approvals and credit lines are of higher limits than personal credit approvals.
- When no personal guarantee is given to obtain business credit and business defaults, the business owner’s personal credit and assets will not be affected.
- The process of establishing business credit can be accomplished in a fraction of the time that it takes to build personal credit.
- Business credit is the quickest and safest way to establish or expand a business without risking the business owners personal credit and personal assets.
- There are thousands of businesses and lenders in every major industry willing to extend business credit.
- The majority of banks, lenders, insurance companies, and landlords check business credit reports and profiles before doing business with new clients.
- Businesses that are being sold that have established a business credit profile will permit the new business owners to retain the business credit, thereby enabling the business being sold to sell for a higher price, compared to a similar business that has no established business credit.
How is this Possible?
The United States credit industry is comprised of two segments: Segment 1 – Personal Credit Extended to individuals utilizing their social security number, holding the individual personally responsible for credit obtained. Segment 2 – Business Credit Extended to businesses operating as a Corporation or a Limited Liability Company (LLC), utilizing their EIN number (FEDERAL TAX ID) will hold the business and not the business owner responsible for credit obtained. On average, a business with a properly established business credit profile can obtain significantly higher lines of credit compared to an individual with excellent credit.
AFFORDABLE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS AND OUR AFFILIATE PARTNERS
HAVE CREATED A PROCESS THAT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY UTILIZED BY LARGER, WELL-KNOWN, AND PROFITABLE BUSINESSES TO OBTAIN BUSINESS CREDIT. RECENTLY ADAPTED TO ENABLE NEWER AND SMALLER BUSINESSES TO OBTAIN AND ESTABLISH BUSINESS CREDIT HOLDING THE BUSINESS AND NOT THE BUSINESS OWNER RESPONSIBLE, SHOULD THE BUSINESS FAIL. AFFORDABLE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS CORDIALLY INVITES BUSINESS OWNERS TO ATTEND THEIR FREE BUSINESS CREDIT SEMINAR.
RESERVE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY SEAT FOR OUR 2 HOUR BUSINESS CREDIT SEMINAR.
- FREE BUSINESS CREDIT REPORT
- COMPLIMENTARY RFRESHMENTS